Vietnam - The Netherlands Programme (VNP) is a master's programme linked between University of Economics HCMC and The International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We are looking for qualified tutors for two courses, Microeconomics and Development Finance.
Employment status: Part-time
Location: 1A Hoang Dieu Street, Ward 10, PhuNhuan District, HCMC
- To assist students in doing assignments/ homework/ term projects required in the course
- To work with lecturer to make sure syllabus,lecture notes and reference materials available before the course starts
- To review lectures using lecture notes or mindmap
- To respond to questions related to the course especially, technical issues such as calculating economic indicators
- To support lecturer in assessing students' exam papers/ assignments/ homework/ term projects
- To updateVNP office and lecturer on students' performance/ requirement
Requirements: Applicants must have a master's degree in Economics. Teaching or tutoring experience is highly preferred. Applicants graduated from VNP will take priority.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 27, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.