Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree to take the VNP entrance exam. The degree must meet the following requirements
1. Bachelor's degree of economic majors (regular/irregular format of training) from a university of economics or from a Faculty of Economics of other universities.
2. Bachelor's degree of other major (regular format of training) with a certificate of passing additional economic courses organized by UEH's Institute of Graduate Studies or additional courses in English, Statistics, Economic Mathematics, and Micro- and Macro-Economics delivered by VNP and 2 other subjects.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
All applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency with any of the following qualifications:
- CEFR B2
- TOEIC 600
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL: 500 BPT I 173CBT I 61 iBT
- Cambridge exam: First FCE
- BEC: Business vantage
- BULATS 60
- A Bachelor's degree of English major
- A full-time Bachelor's degree obtained abroad (duly notarized or certified by the authorities)
Applicants who do not meet minimum English requirement will enroll in English class to obtain the TOEIC 600 Certificate prior to taking the entrance examination.
All applicants will take the entrance examination in 2 subjects:
1. Mathematics for economists and Statistics
The examination is in English.
Examination date: Sunday 10/09/2017
Application deadline: 31/08/2017
Application fees (Mathematics - Economics): 300.000 VNĐ
Women or prospective students of ethnic minority receive additional 5% of their total entrance exam scores for admission selection.
- Student Recruitment Notification 2017
- VNP Double Degree 2017
- Tuition - Scholarship
- Review course
- Student Testimonial
- Employment opportunities