In September 2017, Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) awarded Quality Seal to VNP, certifying that the program has satisfactorily met with all requirements of a world-recognized quality graduate programme. FIBAA is an accreditation organization based in Switzerland which operates around the globe.
The 5-year Quality Seal (15/09/2017 – 15/09/2022) is the testimony of VNP meeting 37 criteria and exceeding 12 criteria in the assessment.
Below are 12 mentioned criteria:
- International orientation of the study programme
- Positioning of the study programme in the educational market
- Positioning of the study programme within HEI's overall strategic concept
- Admission requirement
- Transparency and documentation of admission procedure and decision
- Method and scientific approach
- Guest lecturers
- International of faculty
- Foreign language contents
- Academic qualification of faculty
- Programme management
- Cooperation and partnerships
FIBAA's assessment committee consisted of eight professors and scholars from prestigious universities worldwide. They examined VNP's curriculum and academic management system from March to May 2017 and then conducted the peer review process from 10 to 12 May 2017.
The FIBAA's Quality Seal reconfirms VNP's reputation in graduate education in development economics in Vietnam.