|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Report to:||Principle Investigators|
The research team at the Environment for Development in Vietnam (EfD-Vietnam) has recently developed an ambitious research agenda on the urban environment which includes a project to examine urban water use and its drivers in Ho Chi Minh City. This project lasts until summer 2019 but our ambition is to further develop other research themes spanning different disciplines including economics, city and regional planning, and behavioral sciences. We are looking for a full time junior researcher to join this project with a possibility to participate in our active research agenda.
We invite applications from candidates who hold a Master’s degree in economic disciplines, have a good command of written English, and desire to pursue doctoral education at the University of Economics – HCMC. We strongly encourage candidates who have a plan to apply a future Phd position at the School of Economics, University of Economics HCMC in 2018.
The successful candidate is expected to collaborate with other researchers to complete different works following the research design and protocol set up by the team. The candidate also contributes to the writing of papers and reports, and to explore his or her own research ideas under supervision of the qualified research team member(s).
- VND 6 million per month during project life
- At least one co-authored paper in peer review journal
- Data on water use for personal research and dissertation
The application must contain:
- Résumé/CV and personal details.
- Research activities, a brief written account of the applicant’s own academic research activities.
- One relevant and recently produced research paper.
- All attachments must be named with reference number <2018-EfD-02-MS-377-01>.
- Additional material might be requested.
The application should be sent to: email@example.com Short-listed candidates will be invited to our center for interviews after 2 May 2018.
For further information please contact:
Tran Khanh Hoa (Ms.), Administrator Tel: +84 28 3844 8249 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org